- FriOct20 Halloween Costume Drive TOW Office
- MonOct23 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMDO - Board Room
- WedOct25 DI Fundraiser Wahoos
- ThuOct26 Minimum Day TMS
- ThuOct26 Wheel Day TMS
- FriOct27 Boo Blast EMS
- FriOct27 Minimum Day TMS
- FriOct27 Wheel Day TMS
- FriOct27 Flag Assembly 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMTOW MPR
- FriOct27 Reflections Artwork Due 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMTOW Office
- TueOct31 Halloween Costume Contest 12:36 PM to 1:13 PMTMS
- TueOct31 Halloween Parade 1:00 PM to 2:00 PMTOW Blacktop
- WedNov01 Unity Day - Wear Orange TMS
- FriNov03 French Film Festival 5:30 PM to 8:00 PMTMS
- SatNov04 Sports Swap TMS
- MonNov06 Food Drive 8:00 AM to 11:59 PMTOW Office
- MonNov06 Lockdown Drill 11:55 AM to 12:05 PMTMS
- TueNov07 Student Council Elections EMS
- TueNov07 Food Drive 12:00 AM to 11:59 PMTOW Office
- WedNov08 Food Drive 12:00 AM to 11:59 PMTOW Office
IN THE LAGUNA BEACH UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, EACH STUDENT GAINS THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS NEEDED TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN A COMPETITIVE AND INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
California has a new accountability system that is based on multiple measures. These measures are used to determine school and district progress toward meeting the needs of our students. The measures are based on factors that contribute to a quality education, including high school graduation rates, college/career readiness, student test scores, English learner (EL) progress, suspension rates, and parent engagement.
All LBUSD Videos
ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROJECT
LBUSD recently completed a large scale energy efficiency project. Every light district-wide was changed to LED and all HVAC units were replaced or restored to optimal condition. Check out the following video highlighting the changes and their impact on student learning.
ROCKET READY UPDATE
LBHS teacher Bridget Porter shares her unique personal story and the life circumstances that not only led her to teach art at Laguna Beach High School, but also to care deeply for the environment. Be inspired and watch as her students create beautiful art installations from wasted plastic.
The gold standard of education
California Distinguished Schools
Access to Instrumental and Vocal Music
Spaces to Inspire & Support 21st Century Learning
1 of 3
Districts Named as State Leaders in Technology