- WedApr26 Wear Red TMS
- WedApr26 Angels Visit 12:10 PM to 12:30 PMT.O.W
- WedApr26 Angels Assembly 12:36 PM to 1:13 PMTMS
- ThuApr27 LBHS PTA Meeting 9:00 AM to 10:00 AMLBHS Library
- ThuApr27 TMS Talks: 3.1.3 Presenting Your Ideas 10:36 AM to 11:08 AMTMS Collaboratory
- ThuApr27 Spring Dance Concert "BLOOM" 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMLBHS
- FriApr28 Student House of Reps 7:30 AM to 8:30 AMLBHS
- FriApr28 Flag Assembly 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMTOW
- FriApr28 Spring Dance Concert "BLOOM" 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMLBHS
- SatApr29 Spring Dance Concert "BLOOM" 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMLBHS
- MonMay01 AP Testing LBHS
- MonMay01 Teacher Appreciation Week EMS
- MonMay01 Book Fair Week 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMTOW Library
- MonMay01 Kinder Grad Photos 8:00 AM to 10:30 AMTOW MPR
- TueMay02 AP Testing LBHS
- TueMay02 Teacher Appreciation Week EMS
- WedMay03 AP Testing LBHS
- WedMay03 Teacher Appreciation Week EMS
- WedMay03 5th Gr Orientation &Tours 9:15 AM to 10:15 AMTMS
- ThuMay04 AP Testing LBHS
IN THE LAGUNA BEACH UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, EACH STUDENT GAINS THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS NEEDED TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN A COMPETITIVE AND INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
This years important Fund-A-Need aims to invest in the emotional well-being of LBUSD students by providing a new support network. The plan includes hiring a Director of Student Support, two Student Support Specialists, and additional site interns to be shared amongst all four schools. These credentialed specialists will help students address emotional issues ranging from day-to-day anxieties in and out of school to more serious mental health issues.
All LBUSD Videos
ROCKET READY UPDATE
El Morro teachers Heather Besecker and Annie Bochenek are doing amazing work in partnership with a school in Ghana. Check out this video highlighting their project as part of the LBUSD Rocket Ready initiative.
TMS CARPOOL KARAOKE!
Check out this year's welcome back to school video featuring some of Thurston's finest singers and dancers!
This year's SchoolPower Fund-A-Need raised almost $300,000 for LBUSD!! With this money, LBUSD will be able to renovate 12 classrooms at LBHS and Thurston with multiple monitors, audio amplification, and flexible furniture. Additionally, Thurston's library will undergo a complete renovation to become a modern, collaborative learning environment. Check out our video highlighting one parent's wacky journey to becoming a hero for his LBUSD child!
LBHS GIRLS BASKETBALL
The 2016 LBHS Girls Varsity Basketball team is having one of their best seasons in school history! The Lady Breakers are led by head coach Mark Lewis, and senior co-captains Alexandra Lewis and Jackie Cenan. Follow the team as they attempt to win the Orange Coast League and make a deep run in the CIF playoffs!
The gold standard of education
California Distinguished Schools
Access to Instrumental and Vocal Music
Spaces to Inspire & Support 21st Century Learning
1 of 3
Districts Named as State Leaders in Technology