- FriMar24 Jogathon EMS
- FriMar24 Minimum Day TMS
- FriMar24 Parent-Teacher Conference EMS
- FriMar24 PE Wheel Day TMS
- FriMar24 Student House of Reps 7:30 AM to 8:30 AMLBHS
- FriMar24 All Kinder Early - Minimum Day 8:00 AM to 10:30 AMTOW
- FriMar24 Jog A Thon 8:00 AM to 11:00 AMTOW
- FriMar24 Minimum Day - 1-5 8:00 AM to 11:30 AMTOW
- SatMar25 MUN Conference LBHS
- SunMar26 Eco Club Garden Day 9:00 AM to 1:00 PMTMS
- SunMar26 ASP Session 3 Registration Ends 11:00 PM to 11:59 PMTOW
- MonMar27 After School Clubs Start EMS
- MonMar27 ASP Session 3 Begins 2:20 PM to 3:20 PMTOW
- TueMar28 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PMBoard Room - LBUSD District Office 550 Blumont Street, Laguna Beach
- ThuMar30 TMS Talks: Positive Attitude/Smile 10:36 AM to 11:08 AMTMS Collaboratory
- FriMar31 Flag Assembly 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMTOW
- SatApr01 State Finals Destination Imagination TMS
- MonApr03 Binder Awareness Day TMS
- MonApr03 The Green Bench TMS
- TueApr04 The Green Bench TMS
IN THE LAGUNA BEACH UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, EACH STUDENT GAINS THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS NEEDED TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN A COMPETITIVE AND INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
This years important Fund-A-Need aims to invest in the emotional well-being of LBUSD students by providing a new support network. The plan includes hiring a Director of Student Support, two Student Support Specialists, and additional site interns to be shared amongst all four schools. These credentialed specialists will help students address emotional issues ranging from day-to-day anxieties in and out of school to more serious mental health issues.
All LBUSD Videos
ROCKET READY UPDATE
El Morro teachers Heather Besecker and Annie Bochenek are doing amazing work in partnership with a school in Ghana. Check out this video highlighting their project as part of the LBUSD Rocket Ready initiative.
TMS CARPOOL KARAOKE!
Check out this year's welcome back to school video featuring some of Thurston's finest singers and dancers!
This year's SchoolPower Fund-A-Need raised almost $300,000 for LBUSD!! With this money, LBUSD will be able to renovate 12 classrooms at LBHS and Thurston with multiple monitors, audio amplification, and flexible furniture. Additionally, Thurston's library will undergo a complete renovation to become a modern, collaborative learning environment. Check out our video highlighting one parent's wacky journey to becoming a hero for his LBUSD child!
LBHS GIRLS BASKETBALL
The 2016 LBHS Girls Varsity Basketball team is having one of their best seasons in school history! The Lady Breakers are led by head coach Mark Lewis, and senior co-captains Alexandra Lewis and Jackie Cenan. Follow the team as they attempt to win the Orange Coast League and make a deep run in the CIF playoffs!
The gold standard of education
California Distinguished Schools
Access to Instrumental and Vocal Music
Spaces to Inspire & Support 21st Century Learning
1 of 3
Districts Named as State Leaders in Technology