- ThuMay28 All Kinder Early 7:55 AM to 10:40 AM
- ThuMay28 Minimum Day 7:55 AM to 11:35 AM
- ThuMay28 Legally Blonde 4:00 PM to 6:00 PMTMS - Black Box
- ThuMay28 Open House 5:30 PM to 8:00 PMTOW
- FriMay29 Pep Assembly Schedule 8:30 AM to 2:35 PMLBHS
- FriMay29 Legally Blonde 4:00 PM to 6:00 PMTMS - Black Box
- FriMay29 Legally Blonde 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMTMS - Black Box
- SatMay30 Legally Blonde 4:00 PM to 6:00 PMTMS - Black Box
- SatMay30 Angels Family Night 7:00 PM to 10:00 PMAngel Stadium
- SatMay30 Legally Blonde 7:00 PM to 9:00 PMTMS - Black Box
- SatMay30 Prom 8:00 PM to 11:00 PMAnaheim Colony Historic District
- MonJun01 Book Fair
- TueJun02 Book Fair
- TueJun02 TMS Band Concert 6:30 PM to 7:30 PMLBHS - Artist Theater
- WedJun03 Book Fair
- WedJun03 Volunteer Breakfast 7:30 AM to 8:00 AMTOW
- WedJun03 Athletic Physicals 2:30 PM to 4:30 PMLBHS - Quad
- WedJun03 Legally Blonde - 4pm 4:00 PM to 6:00 PMTMS - Black Box
- ThuJun04 Book Fair
- ThuJun04 Open House (Minimum Day) EMS
IN THE LAGUNA BEACH UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, EACH STUDENT GAINS THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS NEEDED TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN A COMPETITIVE AND INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
We are setting out on an ambitious journey to rethink the classroom. Our 4CLE (4C's Learning Environments) are focused on collaboration, creativity, critical thinking, and communication. This project was fully funded by School Power on 3/15/2015. Twelve classrooms will receive the benefit from this project. Thank you SchoolPower for your generous funding.
THE 4CLE CLASSROOM
LBUSD is beginning to transition classrooms into modern learning spaces based upon the 4C's: critical thinking, collaboration, creativity, and communication.
CODING CLUB AT TOW
TOW recently started a Coding Club to get kids excited about computer programming and the array of careers in the field of programming.
The gold standard of education
California Distinguished Schools
Access to Instrumental and Vocal Music
Spaces to Inspire & Support 21st Century Learning
Students Attend Colleges and Universities