- ThuMay25 11th Grade CAASPP Test LBHS
- ThuMay25 After School Clubs End EMS
- ThuMay25 Book Fair TMS Library
- ThuMay25 CAASP Testing EMS
- ThuMay25 CAASSP Testing TOW
- ThuMay25 Minimum Day TMS
- ThuMay25 LBHS PTA Meeting 9:00 AM to 10:00 AMLBHS Library
- ThuMay25 ASP Session 3 Ends 2:20 PM to 3:20 PMTOW
- ThuMay25 Open House 5:30 PM to 7:00 PMTMS
- FriMay26 CAASP Testing EMS
- FriMay26 CAASSP Testing TOW
- FriMay26 Minimum Day TMS
- FriMay26 Modified Day 8:30 to 2:30 pm
- FriMay26 Student House of Reps 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
- FriMay26 All Kindergarten Early - Field Trip 7:55 AM to 10:40 AMTOW
- FriMay26 Flag Assembly 8:00 AM to 9:00 AMTOW
- MonMay29 Memorial Day - All Sites Closed
- MonMay29 No School Memorial Day
- TueMay30 11th Grade CAASPP Test
- WedMay31 11th Grade CAASPP Test
IN THE LAGUNA BEACH UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT, EACH STUDENT GAINS THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS NEEDED TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN A COMPETITIVE AND INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
California has a new accountability system that is based on multiple measures. These measures are used to determine school and district progress toward meeting the needs of our students. The measures are based on factors that contribute to a quality education, including high school graduation rates, college/career readiness, student test scores, English learner (EL) progress, suspension rates, and parent engagement.
All LBUSD Videos
This years important Fund-A-Need aims to invest in the emotional well-being of LBUSD students by providing a new support network. The plan includes hiring a Director of Student Support, two Student Support Specialists, and additional site interns to be shared amongst all four schools. These credentialed specialists will help students address emotional issues ranging from day-to-day anxieties in and out of school to more serious mental health issues.
ROCKET READY UPDATE
El Morro teachers Heather Besecker and Annie Bochenek are doing amazing work in partnership with a school in Ghana. Check out this video highlighting their project as part of the LBUSD Rocket Ready initiative.
TMS CARPOOL KARAOKE!
Check out this year's welcome back to school video featuring some of Thurston's finest singers and dancers!
This year's SchoolPower Fund-A-Need raised almost $300,000 for LBUSD!! With this money, LBUSD will be able to renovate 12 classrooms at LBHS and Thurston with multiple monitors, audio amplification, and flexible furniture. Additionally, Thurston's library will undergo a complete renovation to become a modern, collaborative learning environment. Check out our video highlighting one parent's wacky journey to becoming a hero for his LBUSD child!
The gold standard of education
California Distinguished Schools
Access to Instrumental and Vocal Music
Spaces to Inspire & Support 21st Century Learning
1 of 3
Districts Named as State Leaders in Technology