- TueJan17 After School Clubs Start
- TueJan24 PTA Meeting
- TueJan24 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- ThuJan26 DELAC Meeting - Parent Workshop 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- FriJan27 Science On-the-Go
- FriFeb10 Art Masters
- TueFeb14 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- ThuFeb16 Walk Through Revolution
- ThuFeb16 DELAC Meeting 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- MonFeb20 Mid-Winter Break
- TueFeb21 Mid-Winter Break
- WedFeb22 Mid-Winter Break
- ThuFeb23 Mid-Winter Break
- FriFeb24 Mid-Winter Break
- ThuMar02 Read Across America
- ThuMar02 Walk Through Revolution
- FriMar03 Science On-the-Go
- TueMar14 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- WedMar15 Coffee Break 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- ThuMar16 After School Club Ends
OUR MISSION IS FOR EACH STUDENT TO GAIN THE KNOWLEGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN AN INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
SHIFT TO COMMON CORE MATH
Our shift to Common Core is not only a shift in curriculum, but more importantly, a shift in math practices. We spend more time on concepts, so our students don't just know their "math facts," but really understand how those facts will come to play in their every day lives.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AT EL MORRO
Enjoy these pics of a day in the life at our great school. Or check out our full gallery of photos!
WATCH THE 2015 EGG DROP
Every spring, El Morro 4th graders spent weeks working as individuals and in groups to develop a contraption that would keep a raw egg from breaking after being dropped from a second story window. Aside from a few restrictions, students were encouraged to think critically and creatively to come up with egg-saving devices.
Distinguished School Award Winner
Vocal and Instrumental Music Participation
in 2nd-5th Grade
Raised By PTA Annually