- ThuMay25 After School Clubs End
- ThuMay25 CAASP Testing
- FriMay26 CAASP Testing
- MonMay29 Memorial Day - All Sites Closed
- MonJun05 Book Fair
- TueJun06 Book Fair
- WedJun07 Book Fair
- ThuJun08 Book Fair
- ThuJun08 Open House
- FriJun09 Book Fair
- TueJun13 Walk Through California
- TueJun13 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- ThuJun15 Walk Through California
- WedJun21 4th Grade Gold Rush
- WedJun21 5th Grade Promotion
- ThuJun22 Last Day of School
- TueJun27 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- TueJul18 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- TueAug22 LBUSD Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
OUR MISSION IS FOR EACH STUDENT TO GAIN THE KNOWLEGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN AN INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
SHIFT TO COMMON CORE MATH
Our shift to Common Core is not only a shift in curriculum, but more importantly, a shift in math practices. We spend more time on concepts, so our students don't just know their "math facts," but really understand how those facts will come to play in their every day lives.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AT EL MORRO
Enjoy these pics of a day in the life at our great school. Or check out our full gallery of photos!
WATCH THE 2015 EGG DROP
Every spring, El Morro 4th graders spent weeks working as individuals and in groups to develop a contraption that would keep a raw egg from breaking after being dropped from a second story window. Aside from a few restrictions, students were encouraged to think critically and creatively to come up with egg-saving devices.
Distinguished School Award Winner
Vocal and Instrumental Music Participation
in 2nd-5th Grade
Raised By PTA Annually