- TueNov21 4th Grade Marketplace 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- WedNov22 Thanksgiving Holiday Break - All Sites Closed
- ThuNov23 Thanksgiving Holiday Break - All Sites Closed
- FriNov24 Thanksgiving Holiday Break - All Sites Closed
- MonNov27 Minimum Day Schedule Grades 1-5 - Conferences 7:55 AM to 11:40 AM
- MonNov27 Minimum Day Schedule Kinder 8:15 AM to 11:40 AM
- MonNov27 Talent Show Auditions - grade level tbd 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- TueNov28 Minimum Day Schedule Grades 1-5 7:55 AM to 11:40 AM
- TueNov28 Minimum Day Schedule Kindergarten 8:15 AM to 11:40 AM
- TueNov28 Talent Show Auditions - grade level tbd 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- WedNov29 Minimum Day Schedule 1-5 7:55 AM to 11:40 AM
- WedNov29 Minimum Day Kinder 8:15 AM to 11:40 AM
- WedNov29 Talent Show Auditions - grade level tbd 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
- ThuNov30 Minimum Day Grades 1-5 7:55 AM to 11:40 AM
- ThuNov30 Minimum Day Kindergarten 8:15 AM to 11:40 AM
- FriDec01 Non-Student Day
- MonDec04 Book Fair 7:30 AM to 11:59 PM
- MonDec04 Silver Graphics fundraiser due 8:00 AM to 9:00 AM
- TueDec05 Book Fair 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- WedDec06 Book Fair 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
TOP OF THE WORLD'S MISSION IS TO PROVIDE OUR STUDENTS WITH A RIGOROUS 21ST CENTURY LEARNING ENVIRONMENT WHICH FOCUSES ON THE UNIQUENESS OF EACH CHILD, PROMOTING A GROWTH MINDSET, A COMMUNITY PERSPECTIVE, AND DEVELOPING THE SKILLS NEEDED TO BECOME LIFELONG LEARNERS.
TOW CODING CLUB
Coding is quickly becoming a frontrunner in electives and after school programs throughout the country. Around the world, students from elementary level to college graduates are increasingly getting acquainted with the basics of coding. The American “Hour of Code” effort reports it has already persuaded over 28 million people to give programming a try. Coding not only is what makes games, websites and applications possible, but it encourages problem solving and collaboration. Starting in 2014, the TOW Coding Club began giving our students an opportunity to capitalize on this growing trend of learning code.
SHIFT TO COMMON CORE AND MATH
Our shift to Common Core is not only a shift in curriculum, but more importantly, a shift in math practices. We spend more time on concepts, so our students don't just know their "math facts," but really understand how those facts will come to play in their every day lives.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AT
TOP OF THE WORLD
Enjoy these pics of a day in the life at our great school. Or check out our full gallery of photos!
Hours Donated Last Year Alone
California Distinguished School Awards
Student-to-Laptop Ratio in 5th Grade