- MonJan21 Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - All Sites Closed
- TueJan22 Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- WedJan23 Final Exam Period 1 8:00 AM to 10:27 AM
- WedJan23 Final Exam Period 2 10:43 AM to 1:10 PM
- ThuJan24 Final Exam Period 3 8:00 AM to 10:27 AM
- ThuJan24 LBHS PTA MEETING 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
- ThuJan24 Final Exam Period 5 10:43 AM to 1:10 PM
- ThuJan24 Family Literacy Night - Parent Workshop Part 1 - Hector Meza 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
- FriJan25 Final Exam Period 4 8:00 AM to 10:27 AM
- FriJan25 Final Exam Period 6 10:43 AM to 1:10 PM
- MonJan28 Non-Student Day
- TueJan29 First Day of 2nd Semester
- FriFeb01 Winter Formal Pep Assembly
- FriFeb01 Period 2 8:30 AM to 9:54 AM
- FriFeb01 Pep Assembly 10:14 AM to 11:14 AM
- FriFeb01 Period 4 11:15 AM to 12:37 PM
- FriFeb01 Lunch 12:37 PM to 1:07 PM
- FriFeb01 Period 6 1:12 PM to 2:35 PM
- SatFeb02 Winter Formal Dance 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM
- FriFeb08 LBHS Staff Meeting 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
OUR MISSION IS TO MAXIMIZE LEARNING FOR EVERY STUDENT IN A SUPPORTIVE AND CARING ENVIRONMENT TO ENSURE THAT UPON GRADUATION, ALL STUDENTS ARE READY FOR COLLEGE, CAREER, AND GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP.
CONNECT WITH LBHS
Keep up with LBHS students and stay up to date on upcoming events and activities.
Welcome to a new year of Breaker Live! In this episode, we take a deep look at the meaning of Martin Luther King Jr. Day and how it translates to our LBHS community. We also take a look at some exciting parts of our athletics program. Finally, we give you some helpful hints to genuinely prepare for final exams. Enjoy!
At Breaker Live, we constantly try to improve our programming to help reflect our student community. To do so, we need your feedback! Please fill out this form to let us know what you think. Our staff works really hard, so please be honest but constructive.
Check out the archive of all our episode from seasons 1 through 6.
California Gold Ribbon Award
One Computing Device Per Student
Student Participation in Athletics
US News & World Report Gold Medal School