- WedNov21 Thanksgiving Holiday - All Sites Closed
- ThuNov22 Thanksgiving Holiday - All Sites Closed
- FriNov23 Thanksgiving Holiday - All Sites Closed
- MonDec03 Parent-Teacher Conferences - Minimum Days
- TueDec04 Parent-Teacher Conferences - Minimum Days
- WedDec05 Parent-Teacher Conferences - Minimum Days
- ThuDec06 Blessing Bags Drive Begins
- ThuDec06 Parent-Teacher Conferences - Minimum Days
- FriDec07 Staff Development (K-5) - No School for Students
- TueDec11 Board Meeting 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- FriDec14 2nd After-School Club Session Registration Begins
- FriDec14 Blessing Bags Drive Ends
- FriDec14 Science-on-the-Go (K-3)
- MonDec24 Winter Break
- TueDec25 Winter Break
- WedDec26 Winter Break
- ThuDec27 Winter Break
- FriDec28 Winter Break
- SatDec29 Winter Break
- SunDec30 Winter Break
OUR MISSION IS FOR EACH STUDENT TO GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, WORLD PERSPECTIVES, AND SKILLS TO BECOME A LIFELONG LEARNER AND PRODUCER IN AN INTERCONNECTED WORLD.
ROCKET READY UPDATE
El Morro 4th grade teachers and students partnered with a school in Ghana. In the process students learned to become grateful for everything that we have in Laguna Beach.
Here at El Morro, we respect all abilities. Respectability Month was an effort by school staff and PTA to appreciate everyone's unique differences.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AT EL MORRO
Enjoy these pics of a day in the life at our great school. Or check out our full gallery of photos!
Distinguished School Award Winner
Vocal and Instrumental Music Participation
in 2nd-5th Grade
Raised By PTA Annually