Tuesday, April 24
Posted 04/24/2018 09:09AM
- The Pacific Marine Mammal Center has summer volunteer opportunities for students between 14 and 17 years old. For more information on this and other community service opportunities, see Mrs. Jones in the Activities Office.
- Seniors: Have you turned in your graduation packet? Please drop it off in the Activities Office ASAP. Caps and gowns will be distributed in the gym this Thursday, the 26th, at 7:30AM. We will also be taking the panoramic class photo and individual cap and gown photos that day. Be in Dugger Gym by 7:30AM! There are no make ups for this photo!
- Also Seniors: The Prom Court Election is open online at voting4schools.com. Only Seniors are eligible to select the Prom Court. Make your selections today!
- The LBHS Spring Dance Concert opens this Thursday, the 26th at 7PM with shows continuing on Friday and Saturday nights. Student tickets are only $5 and are available in advance at lbhs.booktix.com or at the door.
- Link Crew applications are due this Friday, the 27th, at 3PM in room 34. Late applications will not be accepted.
- The Career Exploration Club will be hosting guest speaker Carl St. Clair, music director of the Pacific Symphony on Thursday, April 26th at lunch in room 26. Gain insight from a world-renowned conductor with decades of experience! Free cookies will also be provided.
- The Debate Club is meeting in Mr. Todd’s room at lunch today.
- Boys Varsity Golf vs. Trabuco Hills @ Dove Canyon, release 12:50
- Boys Varsity Tennis @ Estancia, release 1:45
- Girls JV and Varsity Sand Volleyball @ JSerra, release 2:15
- Baseball vs. Godinez, Varsity away release 1:30 and JV at home release 2:15
- Boys Volleyball at home vs. Costa Mesa, FS and JV at 4:30 and Varsity at 5:30