Monday, November 26
Posted 11/26/2018 07:53AM
- The LBHS Winter Dance Concert, COSMIC, is right around the corner and TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW! Students can purchase $5 tickets online at www.lbhs.booktix.com or they can show proof of an ASB sticker and buy a ticket at lunch in the quad next week. This year, we are only taking CASH at the door, and the door price is $10 General Admission. This concert is a student-driven production by Dance 2, 3, 4, and the LBHS Dance Company. Students have prepared original choreography, lighting design, and costume design with support from Mrs. Fratzke and professional lighting designer, Bryanna Brock. The concert has two acts, a 15-minute intermission, and runs for about an hour and a half. Please join us in celebrating our dancers!
- Congrats to Boys Cross Country for finishing the season as the fastest team in state history for D-4. The boys finished off the season with a dominating Victory at State. This is their 4 state title. The team members Ryan Smithers, Sebastian Fisher, Cal Nielson, Mateo Bianchi, Zach Falkowski, Will Compton, Logan Brooks, Timmy Crawford, Daniel Kimball, and Gabe Neff.
- Juniors and parents of Juniors are invited to attend a College Admissions Expert Panel in the LBHS Library at 6:30 on December 12. For more information, stop by the front office.
- Girls Soccer at home vs. Tesoro, FS only release 2:30
- Girls Varsity Basketball @ Lennox MST Academy, release 12:45
- Boys JV Basketball vs. Dana Hills @ the Segerstrom Tournament, bus leaves at 3:30
- Boys Varsity Basketball vs. Capo Valley Christian @ the Godinez Tournament @ 6:15