The Laguna Beach Unified School District takes facility use requests online through our Community Use System. This system allows for you to create an organization, enter requests for after-hours facility use, as well as view contracts, insurance requirements, and facility use fees. For assistance, please use the help document.
The use of athletic facilities is limited due to the use of these facilities by District sports teams. Both District sports teams and approved outside user groups are displayed on the Athletic Facility Calendar to provide interested users with facility availability. For the use of athletic facilities, please follow the instructions below:
- Applications for athletic facility use are due prior to each sports season as follows:
- June 30th for Fall Use
- September 30th for Winter Use
- January 31st for Spring Use
- May 31st for Summer Use
- Download the Athletic Use Application. Submit all requests via email to Ann Moneymaker at email@example.com.
- The District will review all use requests after the due date and will notify users of approved use. The user will then need to enter the use into the Community Use System.
- Applications may not be submitted more than six (6) months in advance of intended use date. Applications may be submitted up to the intended use date, but space is limited and likely will not be available if interested users do not submit an application before the due date.
For additional assistance or questions please contact Ann Moneymaker at (949) 497-7700 ext. 5218 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.