Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
What You Should Know
- California schools are required to check immunization records for all new student admissions at Kindergarten/TK through 12th-grade and all students advancing to 7th-grade before entry. All immunization requirements continue to be in effect. Students will be delayed in starting school until immunization records have been submitted.
- LBUSD will continue to provide grab-and-go meals throughout the summer break. Meals will be provided Monday through Friday from 11 a.m to 1 p.m. Meals will be distributed at Top of the World Elementary from July 1 - July 31 and at Laguna Beach High School from August 3 - August 21.
- To help prevent the spread of illness, we encourage our community, staff, and students to follow these important tips:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.