Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
What You Should Know
- [April 1, 2020] After careful deliberation and out of an abundance of caution, school sites are closed to the public and distance learning has been extended until further notice. During this time, LBUSD will continue to provide student lunches on weekdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- The District is working closely with state and local agency partners, including the California Department of Education (CDE), California Department of Public Health (CDPH), Orange County Department of Education (OCDE), Orange County Health Care Agency (OCHCA), and the Laguna Beach Fire and Police Departments on a comprehensive response should we need to take additional measures.
- To help prevent the spread of illness, we encourage our community, staff, and students to follow these important tips:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.