We are excited to be using ParentSquare as our new parent communication tool. ParentSquare provides a simple and safe way for everyone at school to connect. With ParentSquare you’ll be able to:
Receive all school and classroom communication via email, text or app
View and download photos
View the school and classroom calendar and RSVP for events
Easily sign up to volunteer and/or bring items
The best way to use ParentSquare is by downloading the free mobile app for iOS or Android. You will soon receive an invitation via email or text. Simply click on the link to activate your account (it’ll take less than a minute). You can also use ParentSquare on any device.
- Download the ‘ParentSquare’ app on iOS or Android.
- Check your email or text for the activation link.
- Sign in.
- Viola! You’re all set!
To change your notification settings:
To change your language settings:
- Go into the ParentSquare app.
- Tap the green menu icon at the top left corner.
- Then ‘Preferences’.
- Tap ‘Language Setting’.
- Pick your preferred language: English or your native language (if shown)